Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bye Sisterlock Goddess!



On July 7th 2007 I posted a blog called Natural SDA Sisters! In that entry I showcased some of the natural sister at my church. One of those beautiful women was Sisterlock goddess. She introduced me to Sisterlocks, hers were the first Sisterlocks I had ever seen. she wore her then three-year-old locks so elegantly, I was convinced that that was the way I wanted to wear my hair.

Sadly, she is moving away from Michigan to further her career in Pennsylvania. Good bye SG and thank you for sharing Sisterlocks with so many natural women in South East Michigan! We'll miss you!!

I also posted a Get Well Soon blog for SG on 24 March 2007. It is amazing how time fies! I believe it is important to make time for close friends and family because you never know how long you are going to have them around!!

No comments: