Sunday, June 17, 2007

What a Palaver!!

I decided that I wanted to do a Caruso type style for church today, but instead of using my Caruso Steam Rollers with steam, I washed my hair yesterday evening and set them on dry Caruso rollers, and regular, plastic rollers. My rationale was that if Caruso can do a good job in 30 minutes with steam, then they'd do an even better job if I used them dry and left them in over night. Now that I actually write it done and read over it, my rationale really makes no sense, however, it seemed like a really good idea at the time!! As you can see, these are not the most flattering pictures I've ever taken, but I want to document the process I followed in order to achieve specific results.










To my dismay, this morning when I took out my rollers my hair was dead straight! What did I do wrong?? This never would have happened to BlaqKofi!!!

Fortunately for me, I hadn't lazed around in bed this morning and Caruso Rollers (when used correctly) only takes a few minutes to set. I threw in those rollers faster than I had ever done before. Interestingly, when using them with steam, it was easier to manipulate them when setting my hair. I got my whole head rolled a lot faster than it had taken me last night!

No one ever would have guessed the palaver I had just gone through with my hair this morning! Thanks to Caruso Rollers, when I stepped out to go to church, my hair looked well coiffured and I represented my SisterLock sisters well! :-)

No comments: